WHO: Ten girls aged 11 – 15 are selected to attend the camp. These girls must be currently residing in the Shefa Province.
WHAT: Annual SMART Sistas ICT Camp
WHEN: End of April, 2018
WHERE: Port Vila, Vanuatu
FEE: VT10000 ($100)
The SMART Sistas ICT Camp design allows each girl and her parent/guardian to attend
- 24 hours of ICT technical training
- 12 hours of leadership and gender empowerment training and
- 4 hours of career exploration in telecommunications, television, radio broadcasting, computer hardware, software and services and electrical media
The participant will be selected based on the following requirements:
- Familiarity with the English language
- The ability to follow directions
- Be knowledgeable with a standard QWERTY keyboard, mouse and a laptop
- Have basic experience in using a web browser
- Be familiar with the Windows Desktop and the Windows GUI experience
You can go to the admissions section for more information on the camp’s admission criteria.